I’m back after a brief hiatus. Mommy and Daddy took a much needed break from life and escaped up to Manchester/Bromley Vermont for some rest and relaxation while I was spoiled rotten by Grandma and Grandpa. I honestly didn’t miss a beat with mom and dad gone but I did have big smiles for them when they returned. While they were gone, I hit another big milestone….I turned 15 months old. Monday afternoon, Mommy and I went to the doctor for my check up and things are going great although I didn’t want to be there in the slightest. I cried from the moment I went into the examination room until I left. Mom would like to think it was because it was close to nap time but I think I remembered being there weeks before when I was sick. Either way, I was not a happy camper. The nurse, however, was very patient as I wiggled all over the table while she tried to measure and weigh me. In the end, she got what she needed. I grew an inch since my last visit and am now 31 1/4 inches long and 22 lbs 8 oz. Still on the lean side but all healthy and normal. I’m not walking yet but I’m talking up a storm. I have about 8 words now: ma, da/daddy, pa, car, street (for Sesame Street), down, train, and ter ter (computer). I am making strides towards walking but I’m not quite comfortable with it yet. I’m starting to stand by myself without holding onto things so I’m confident a few steps will be happening in the coming weeks. I am sure Mommy is tired of lugging me around all day and will welcome my ability to walk on my own. I am however, going to make her wait just a little bit longer……
09 Feb 2010
- Jain - April 12, 2010 Here”s the invite http://www.giltman.com/invite/ jainextra With this invite we both will...
- andrew - March 28, 2010 The other links do not work but this one will never expire it also grants VIP access to...
- Sue - March 21, 2010 Here’s the latest working link! http://www.gilt.com/invite/lim haesoo
- San Diego short sale - March 5, 2010 Thanks!
- Ben - March 2, 2010 http://www.giltman.com/invite/ bensun13