Wishing everyone a very happy and healthy new year from our home to yours. It is hard to believe that a decade has gone by since we all rang in the millennium. Ten years ago I was immersed in the Y2K craze that gripped the world. I was working the command center at Morgan Stanley at the time and it was an experience. We had state of the art monitoring systems, round the clock check-ins and global conference calls every few hours. We prepared for months leading up to the event and were on call day and night for two weeks prior to the new year. Being in the heart of Times Square it was no surprise that we had front row viewing for the ‘ball drop’ in all the timezones around the world. I remember vividly walking outside as the first timezone rang in the year 2000 followed by Australia and then Japan. At that point the crowds were building and we were back inside manning our post. By nightfall, we were all out the area as required by security and I headed to a party with friends. Flash forward ten years and everyone who was at that party has embarked on new phases in their lives. Most of us are now married, have families and have moved out of the city. Some changed careers, some changed companies and some stopped working altogether. Regardless, of what direction life has taken us, one thing has stayed the same…we are all still friends and that is really special. We have been through many ups and downs together these past 10 years but our bond has remained strong. As we all embark on yet another new decade, we want to wish everyone a happy, healthy and prosperous new year. May all your dreams come true.
31 Dec 2009
- Jain - April 12, 2010 Here”s the invite http://www.giltman.com/invite/ jainextra With this invite we both will...
- andrew - March 28, 2010 The other links do not work but this one will never expire it also grants VIP access to...
- Sue - March 21, 2010 Here’s the latest working link! http://www.gilt.com/invite/lim haesoo
- San Diego short sale - March 5, 2010 Thanks!
- Ben - March 2, 2010 http://www.giltman.com/invite/ bensun13