Saturday night was the start of the major ‘blizzard’. Well…. for us in Westchester it was a lot of buzz about nothing. We did get some snow but certainly not the one to two feet as predicted. Mom and Dad were so excited for a big snowfall so I could crawl and flop in the white powdery stuff once daylight approached. When it was all said and done, there was enough snow though for me to put on my new snowsuit, hat and gloves and check out the six inches of white powdery stuff that was on the lawn. After being bundled up so snuggly, Dad sat me on a pile of snow. I didn’t really know what to make of it. I just sat there and sat there….and…sat there. I couldn’t move. I felt the cool wet snow beneath me but I didn’t know how to get up. I didn’t even try to roll over or do much of anything. I was actually quite stunned. I was also extremely mystified by the whole situation but thought it was interesting. I just looked all over and had a little smile on my face. I was thinking…this is different. I might actually like this! And it’s a good thing I seemed to enjoy the cold air and the snow because I am venturing on my first trip to Vermont next month. It should be pretty interesting to say the least but what a better place than Manchester to get the real feel of winter. I am still a couple of years away from skiing, much to Daddy’s chagrin, but I can roll around in the white fluffy stuff and go sledding which looks like lots and lots of fun. I’m too young for hot chocolate but I am sure Mommy will have two warm cups ready for her and Daddy when we all come back inside. Let the winter begin….
21 Dec 2009
- Jain - April 12, 2010 Here”s the invite http://www.giltman.com/invite/ jainextra With this invite we both will...
- andrew - March 28, 2010 The other links do not work but this one will never expire it also grants VIP access to...
- Sue - March 21, 2010 Here’s the latest working link! http://www.gilt.com/invite/lim haesoo
- San Diego short sale - March 5, 2010 Thanks!
- Ben - March 2, 2010 http://www.giltman.com/invite/ bensun13