Yesterday, I had my very first haircut. I am attending Daddy’s office family holiday party on Thursday so after lunch and a nap, Mom and I headed over to Snip Its in Scarsdale to be sure I will be looking my very best for the party. Considering this was my first experience, I have to admit it wasn’t that bad. Snip Its is dedicated to servicing kids so they knew just what they were getting when we came in. Fortunately I didn’t have to wait and the lady took me right away. I sat on a big chair, watched videos and played with toys while she wet my hair and started cutting. I had a pretty serious face on at the beginning but midway through my cut I was curious as to what was going on around me so I started checking out the place. This of course made things a little more challenging for the hairdresser but she went with the flow. I was actually kind of enjoying the experience until the very end. After 20 minutes or so, I wanted out of the chair and didn’t want the buzz cutter around my ears and neck. I made that portion very challenging to say the least and that is when I started to cry. But other than that it went very well. When it was all over, I got a little prize and a certificate commemorating my first haircut along with a portion of my hair for mom to save. All in all, I don’t think I’ll mind when I have to get another cut.
09 Dec 2009
- Jain - April 12, 2010 Here”s the invite http://www.giltman.com/invite/ jainextra With this invite we both will...
- andrew - March 28, 2010 The other links do not work but this one will never expire it also grants VIP access to...
- Sue - March 21, 2010 Here’s the latest working link! http://www.gilt.com/invite/lim haesoo
- San Diego short sale - March 5, 2010 Thanks!
- Ben - March 2, 2010 http://www.giltman.com/invite/ bensun13