On November 5th, I celebrated my first birthday and with that milestone, came my 12 month checkup to see how I’m progressing. According to the doctor, I’m a long, lean, fighting machine. Weighing in at a light 20 lbs, 1 oz and 30 1/4 inches long, I may be small but I’ve got power. For a little guy, I impressed the doctor with my strength when I fought back as he tried to look in my throat. I didn’t mind the exam but when he wanted to look in my mouth I had enough. After checking me over, the doctor said I was doing just fine. I may not be walking yet but I’ve got the power in my legs and by the time I go back for my next check up in February I should be taking my first few steps. Mom should thank me for this late milestone as she won’t have to chase after me just yet. I’m still not the best eater but I love my milk and water. Mom was so worried about my transition from formula to milk but I didn’t blink an eye when she switched it on me. I’ve even given up my bottle in favor of the sippy cup so as of last week our house has been pacifier, formula and bottle free. Just wait til I have a sibling one day, I bet he or she will cling to those things and not give them up so easily. Anyway, things are going along great for me and over the next few months, I’ll have more teeth and start talking. I’ve been quite the chatter box for months now but I think it’s just about time for some real words other than “mamma’ and ‘dada’ and my occasional ‘car’ and ‘baby’. Until then……
17 Nov 2009
- Jain - April 12, 2010 Here”s the invite http://www.giltman.com/invite/ jainextra With this invite we both will...
- andrew - March 28, 2010 The other links do not work but this one will never expire it also grants VIP access to...
- Sue - March 21, 2010 Here’s the latest working link! http://www.gilt.com/invite/lim haesoo
- San Diego short sale - March 5, 2010 Thanks!
- Ben - March 2, 2010 http://www.giltman.com/invite/ bensun13