Today is David’s first birthday. Wow! A whole year has gone by. It is hard to believe that one year ago today I woke up at 5am with the first signs of labor pains and six hours later our little man was on the scene. It has been an incredible year for all of us and nothing has given Darren and me more joy than watching David grow, laugh and learn. His first of two celebrations began on Monday at school where his classmates wished him a happy, happy birthday with munchkins and music. Today for his actual birthday we will be celebrating with our families. We are probably one of very few parents that have opted not to have a big hoopla for the first birthday but we felt a smaller, more intimate celebration was best for all of us. Tomorrow, David will be ‘blogging’ all about his first birthday so check back here for more….
05 Nov 2009
- Jain - April 12, 2010 Here”s the invite http://www.giltman.com/invite/ jainextra With this invite we both will...
- andrew - March 28, 2010 The other links do not work but this one will never expire it also grants VIP access to...
- Sue - March 21, 2010 Here’s the latest working link! http://www.gilt.com/invite/lim haesoo
- San Diego short sale - March 5, 2010 Thanks!
- Ben - March 2, 2010 http://www.giltman.com/invite/ bensun13