Today was our first full day here in the Hamptons and despite the dreary weather, Mom and Dad managed to make a fun filled day for us. My morning started with a father/son walk around town and down to the docks so Daddy could give me my first view of Hampton Bays. I was all eyes checking out everything. I was so excited I practically jumped out of my stroller. Next we picked up Mommy and off we drove to Riverhead. After fueling up at the Riverhead Grill on french toast, pancakes and eggs (well, Mom & Dad did that) we walked to the Atlantis Marine World Aquarium where I was introduced to the world of fish. We arrived just a few minutes too late so we missed the sea lion show but we walked around the entire aquarium learning all about the different fish. I saw interesting looking ones like the Lake Malawi Chichlids, cuttlefish, puffer fish and a bunch of other sea animals surch as urchins, crabs and frogs. I was enthralled by everything. My eyes darted all around the tanks as I took it all in. I even liked looking at the sharks. There were so many different kinds, I couldn’t believe my eyes. Aside from the indoor exhibits, we visited the outdoor exhibits including the penguins, sting rays, and seals. We skipped the reptile section because mommy hates (aka… is afraid of) them. Overall, we spent over an hour at the Aquarium and enjoyed every minute of it. I know I won’t remember any of this when I grow up but Mom & Dad will tell me all about it. All I can say, is that If you are out in the Hamptons and it’s a cloudy day, I think you should check it out. It’s a short drive and as a bonus the Tanger Outlets are close by.
09 Aug 2009
- Jain - April 12, 2010 Here”s the invite http://www.giltman.com/invite/ jainextra With this invite we both will...
- andrew - March 28, 2010 The other links do not work but this one will never expire it also grants VIP access to...
- Sue - March 21, 2010 Here’s the latest working link! http://www.gilt.com/invite/lim haesoo
- San Diego short sale - March 5, 2010 Thanks!
- Ben - March 2, 2010 http://www.giltman.com/invite/ bensun13